Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Website!

Hi, Everyone!

Many of you know that my goal with this blog was to eventually convert it to a book so Madelyn could one day read about our adventures before she came into this world. Well...that time has come. But since so many of you have requested that I keep blogging to keep you up-to-date, I decided to keep it going. There's only one catch...

I recently purchased a new computer and with that comes new software! :) I decided to simplify my life a bit and use the blogging software on my laptop. For those of you who are subscribed to get emails when I post something new, fear not! You can still subscribe to get emails on the new blog. The subscription link is at the bottom of the main blog page, so just be sure to re-subscribe with this new link. :)

Click here to view the new blog. You can set this site as a Favorite if you'd rather not get the email updates and then just visit whenever you feel like it! I look forward to Part 2 in my blogging adventure, and I also look forward to all your comments (they always make me smile)!

No comments: