Saturday, June 23, 2007

Unofficial Due Date

So…when are we due? That seems to be the first question everyone asks. According to our calculations, we are expecting Baby Nielsen sometime in February 2008. Now, pinpointing the actual date is a little harder. We are guessing somewhere between Feb 9-18. There are so many ways to calculate it that we decided to wait until we see the doctor to get the official ruling. I’ve added a pregnancy ticker at the bottom of this blog page, but it may have to be updated once Dr. Tom gives us a more accurate date.

I have an appointment to see my OB, Dr. Judy Tom, on Tuesday, June 17th at 8:15 AM. Chris plans to go to as many appointments as possible. I’m not exactly sure what I will be doing/going through during the initial visit, but Chris will be there in case anything exciting happens. :)

No comments: