Saturday, June 23, 2007

Where’s Snow White?

She’s gone missing, but the Seven Dwarfs seemed to have appeared rather quickly…Sleepy, Sneezy, Happy, Grumpy, Dopey, Crampy, and Bloaty welcome aboard!

All in all I feel well, besides the fact that I am constantly exhausted. I sure would like to find some energy somewhere. I am having a little trouble sleeping at night, waking up every few hours and sometimes every hour on the hour. Not much sickness as of yet, although the occasional queasiness does pass by, but no puking…stay away Pukey!

I’ve decided that I need to get back in the habit of riding our recumbent bike. My goal right now is 20 minutes a day. Today I got a little crazy and rode for 40 minutes. Wow-Wee! Reading helps keep my mind off the fact that I’m actually exercising. hee hee ;)

I’ve started reading What to Expect When You’re Expecting, and Eating Well When You’re Expecting. Both are good reads so far, packed with great information!

No comments: