Sunday, June 24, 2007

Dream a Little Dream

I had my first dream about the sex of the baby. I have been told this will happen frequently especially as I get further along in the pregnancy. It wasn’t anything extraordinary…in my dream there was a way to test for the sex of the baby by peeing on a stick. :)
Kind of silly, but in my dream it was a boy. It’s way too early to know, but we’ll see…

Chris and I aren’t exactly on the same page as far as finding out the sex of the baby before he/she arrives. I most definitely want to know beforehand, but he doesn’t think he wants to know. I told him I can keep a pretty good secret, so if he really doesn’t want to know I just won’t tell him! ;) I have a sneaky suspicion though that he’ll be just as anxious as me when the time comes to find out!

No comments: