Thursday, November 29, 2007

Got Snoogle?

I just had to write a note to tell you about the most wonderful thing I just discovered…it’s a SNOOGLE! Last night, before our childbirth class, Chris and I went to Babies R Us to register for the rest of our items. Of course, I’m sure we missed some things, but honestly, it was hard. Part of me wanted to just scan one of everything so we’d be safe. Chris and I pretty much decided we’d scan what we thought was important for the first few months, and then get the rest as we need it. We did register for some things for later, but I think just a few. Anyway…back to my Snoogle story

For the last two weeks I have been having some trouble sleeping at night; nothing real bad, just awake several times during the night, needing to reposition myself. While we were standing in line at the registry counter, I noticed a heart monitor nearby and reminded Chris that we were in the third trimester now, so we should get one. When we walked over to pick one out, we noticed the Snoogle. I had recently read an article about this pillow and how great it was for expecting mothers. Although I was hesitant to get it because it’s not cheap, Chris insisted I try it. (Of course, this would benefit him, too, if it would keep me from rolling around so much at night.) Well…I used it last night, and WOW WEE! What a difference it makes! If any of you are planning to have children in the future, be sure to invest in one of these pillows! I slept almost the whole night through, only getting up once to pee! :) YIPPEE!

No comments: