Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Nursery Update

Madelyn's dresser finally arrived! We have everything in its place, with a few minor finishing touches left to complete. We are so pleased with the way it all turned out and we think Madelyn will enjoy it as well!

There a many items that I thought I'd point out because they are very special to us...

This pink Packers helmet was given to us at Madelyn's first (surprise) shower in Green Bay. All the relatives who were there signed it! How cool is that!?!?







This adorable blanket was handmade by my Godmother, Darlene. It is the sweetest thing! We can't wait to wrap Madelyn up in it!







For Christmas this year, Grandma and Papa R. bought Madelyn this little rocking chair that matches the rest of the furniture in the room. She will love it, I am certain!





I have added a few more pictures to the gallery...click here to see them (it may take a minute or so to load depending on your connection). If you didn't have a chance to see the whole process, click this link to the main gallery page.

1 comment:

Packer Auntie said...

I love the pink helmet!