Saturday, January 12, 2008

Belly Smiles

Today we got the proofs back from our maternity "photo shoot". For those of you who know me well, you know that my rule of thumb is to take 100 pictures in hopes of getting 10 good ones. ;) After sifting through all the photos, we found 12 that we thought you might enjoy.

Our photographer, Heather from Little Things Photography, did a great job, and we’re happy we caught this moment on camera. As a matter of fact, we’re considering having her take photos at the delivery. I want to have lots of pictures of Madelyn’s arrival, but I don’t want Chris to feel like he has to be so focused on taking pictures that he misses the experience. We’ll see... We’re still undecided, but we thought it might be nice to have someone who knows what she’s doing (and who has been through it herself) take the pictures. We thought about asking a family member or friend, but how do you just pick one?? :)

Anyway…click this link to see some more pictures.

3 comments:

Sis said...

What amazing pictures!!! Kelly, you look gorgeous! Chris, I love the ones of you hugging and kissing Madelyn! What beautiful memories captured forever! (I'm a little jealous that I didn't do this with my pregnancies!) Thanks for sharing! Love you! Kristin

sweetcakes said...

Great pictures! You look great - one hot Mamma!

GRANDMA R said...

We are one lucky Grandma and Papa!
The pictures are a life time of memories, and they are lovely. Thank you for sharing. We love you all!
Love,
Grandma and Papa R.