Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Cha-Cha-Cha

Over the past several weeks I have been feeling little movements here and there. They were few and far between and very faint. But now things are starting to become a little more obvious to me! She has some specific times during the day when she likes to make her presence known: 9:30 AM and then again around 3 PM. Of course there are times in between, but these two always seem to be the most active. That is until it’s time for bed! ;) It’s funny because now I am so excited for nighttime because I can lie down and spend some time feeling her move all about. Chris has spent some time lying with his hand on my belly, but hasn’t been able to feel her…….until this morning! We both woke up real early for some reason and I mentioned to him that she was awfully active. He put his hand on my belly and what do you know? He actually felt her move! Of course he says he has a hard time deciphering between her moving and my growling tummy. :) But I think now that he knows what he’s feeling for, he’ll be able to take part in it a little more often!

No comments: