Sunday, October 14, 2007

Another Packer Fan

We brought Madelyn to her very first Packer game today! The Packers played the Redskins, and WOO HOO….the Pack won 17 -14! It was a great game…very close! The weather wasn’t that wonderful, but I always say the yuckier the weather, the better the game. Maybe next year we’ll even get snow! (That’s truly the BEST kind of Packer game, in my humble opinion.)

Aunt Linda and Uncle Bill treated us to the game, and we had so much fun! Aunt Linda has officially lost her voice, but I know she thinks it's worth it! :) Now we're all ready to put on our Packer jammies and relax for the night! Tomorrow we head back to Phoenix...we never look forward to that, but we've already started talking about another trip next summer. :)

2 comments:

sweetcakes said...

Looks like 2 sets of cheese heads to me! Why does it NOT surprise me that Aunt Linda lost her voice! Next time we'll have to drive up and meet you for the weekend.:0)

tyce68 said...

Makes me sick to my stomach seeing my milehigh buddy in a Packers jersey. Hey they did give Elway his first superbowl victory. At least she likes football. Better than seeing a photo of you both during intermission of the ballet.

love ya t