Monday, March 24, 2008

Chloe

I wanted to give you a quick update on Chloe Dog. She is doing very well and seems to be adjusting to her new baby sister. Chris and I do laugh at her a lot more now because she is as tired as the rest of us! I keep telling people that if dogs could have bags under their eyes hers would be the biggest and darkest! She always has to be where Madelyn is. Every once in a while she’ll go up to Madelyn in her bouncy seat and check her out, quietly sniffing her and giving her a quick lick on the forehead as if she’s a big doggie treat. Madelyn doesn’t seem to mind though. Now that she’s starting to follow things with her eyes more, she has actually started watching Chloe when she’s around. I sit and watch the two of them and wonder what on Earth a little baby might be thinking about the whole situation…

I took this picture of Chloe during a midnight feeding…I came back into our bedroom and this is what I found. Poor dog. ;)

No comments: