Monday, February 18, 2008

Look at Me...I'm One Week Old!

Today Madelyn is one week old! Chris and I can hardly believe time has passed so quickly. We know this is just one small event that will come and go so soon. It makes us a little sad to think about how fast she will grow, but it is a reminder for us that we need to enjoy her every second of every day because we know she won’t always fit so neatly in our arms. Here’s to you, Baby Madelyn! We love you!


Click an image to see a larger version.

We decided to take her week-old picture in a place that will help us track how much she has grown. Our goal is to take a picture each week until she’s one month and then take one monthly.

3 comments:

Sis said...

Awwww...I'm having serious Madelyn withdrawals!!! I hope I can see her soon! Happy 1-week, Madelyn! Love you! Auntie Kristin

GRANDMA R said...

Wow, where is my little one? You look like you have grown already! It hasn't been that long since we saw you! Where is the time going. Can't we keep you small for awhile yet? What a little butterball. You look like Mommy did on this picture, you are going to change so many times! We love you, Madelyn! Love you so much!
Love,
Grandma and Papa R

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I haven't seen her since her arrival into this world. It sounds like she is getting lots of love from the family. XXOO Aunt Betsy